Friday, October 5, 2007
so so many things

oh man this week is really ..... i dunnoe how to put it into words la... first la they sending me to OBO which is like..... i kind of sad la... cos need to leave my cell and every one else doe like months la... cannot go for the youth camp la... not going to have time to fellowship with my cell la... but praise the lord he is never early and he is never late he is just on time...hehe cos my boss come in the noon and say... hmmm type ur own medical report as u will not go for the local course i was like...... man great so happy la ... hehe then alot of things la shan when to oversea ma.... so is like our whole cell will miss her super much la whahha anyway we start will the angel game la... so it was fun la... i when to do this board for my cell la so that they can write to their angel haha... so befor CG mtg start i saw people write on the post tag i was so happy la... cos when they write it mean the things i do is usefull la... haha... just now befor i go for my photo shooting i did something stupid la.... never mind dunwan talk about it...... anyway just now took alot of nice photo and me and one of my fre when into VJ to take pic la hahaha .... was very cool la i mean the place.... anyway so now i am like writing my blog now lor whahah.... will post the photo soon =)


On 9:50 AM, aloysiusdeloy let go.